Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Domer Trivia



In case you didn't know, although I find it unlikely, I'm a die hard Notre Dame Fan, and I plan on making that quite apparent on this site- so deal with it. Last night, the Notre Dame reference on Gossip Girl, inspired me to take a look at other famous ND fans in TV/movies. I'm still looking for a male art history major that looks anything like that Brad Pitt's character in Mr. and Mrs. Smith and is straight.

Brad Pitt: "Mr. and Mrs. Smith"

Martin Sheen: "The West Wing"

Sean Astin: "Rudy"- if you didn't know this, you are clearly not a notre dame fan 

Tika Sumpter, as Shaine Thorpe: "Gossip Girl"

Vince Vaughn: "The Break Up"... but also a real life, die hard ND fan

PS- CONGRATS ND BASKETBALL FOR THE 93-72 VICTORY OVER VILLANOVA, AND MEN'S LAX (3) FOR THEIR VICTORY OVER PENN STATE 

2 comments:

  1. did you see kopko's rudy moment at the end!?! melt my god damn HEART. speaking of ND, can you please do a fashion retrospective/review of domer 'style' or lack thereof?

    ReplyDelete